SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] make bzImage errors in checksum.S
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] make bzImage errors in checksum.S
- From: James Morris <jmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun May 27 10:07:10 2001
- Cc: Slug List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, 27 May 2001, Terry Collins wrote:
> I'm trying to do make bzImage (RH70 - 2.2.17) and getting this error
> that I can not fathom the meaning of. Can anyone explain what it means,
> and preferrably the fix or how to find the fix.
> ......this is from "make bzImage"......
For RH7 you need to change the HOSTCC line in the kernel Makefile to kgcc
(and install kgcc).