Re: [SLUG] DaZZa: SLUG Rebootage, Tuesday Morning

On Tue, 22 May 2001, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> > Has it been rebooted yet? If not it is still running 2.2.17pre21 or
> > something.
>
> Nein. I was going to on Friday night, but decided to wait until a weekday so
> I could call in if anything went wrong. Thus, tonight is the night. :)
>
> shutdown -r now

Hmmm, interesting. Saw the reply, not the original.

Wouldn't have done you any good to call, Jeff. I was sitting in a hospital
in Canberra, waiting for my ankle to be put into plaster. I doubt I coulda
done anything to help from there. I hobble _really_ slowly on crutches.
:-)

DaZZa