[SLUG] IDE 20Gb HD read_initr status=0x59

Sorry Folks, can not find the URL, in the archive, previously given for
this sort of problems, nor does Google actually have a solution.

I have added a 20GB IDE drive as secondary drive to a 10GB master. both
Fujitsu.

I was able to fdisk it the first time and create my three partitions,
but not having any luck since with mkfs, etc.

The error starts off
hdb read_initr status=0x59........
hdb read_initr error=0x40.........

Does anyone have any idea of the problem or a URL I could find further
information?

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au