Re: [SLUG] mutt and urls

This one time, at band camp, Mike Lake said:
>How do you guys use mutt and view urls ?

Rightclick on the url, gnome-terminal detects this and gives you the
option of opening it in a browser window.  Or I clag (cut and paste)
the url onto galeon and it automagically takes me there.

I think what you're after is a custom urlview script that launches
netscape on the first url.  Look in the archives for my killer regex (or
use the one from the urlview manpage) and write a script along the lines
of:

netscape `sed 's/insert jamies killer regex/\1/'`

--
jamesw

<Jaq> what's wrong with the default? :)
<jdub> It is poopie.