SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] Paste Buffer
- To: Tony Green <tgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] Paste Buffer
- From: Jim Hague <jim.hague@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri May 4 21:36:02 2001
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: The Bear Cave
On 04-May-2001 Tony Green wrote:
> I'm looking for a CL tool that reads STDIN and places it into the paste
If you have WindowMaker installed, wxcopy(*) and wxpaste.
(*) Which I note has benefitted from the attentions of one Luke Kendall of this
parish. Wotcha, Luke.
Jim Hague - jim.hague@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Work), jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Play)
Never trust a computer you can't lift or you don't control.