SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] scripting/crontab problem
- To: Alister Waller <alister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] scripting/crontab problem
- From: Bevan Broun <brounb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri May 4 15:24:02 2001
- Cc: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: brounb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
on Fri, May 04, 2001 at 02:45:51PM +1000, Alister Waller <alister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> export RUNPATH
> export DATAPATH
> runcobol RRLOGED4 -c terminfo.cfg -k -a "A 132 9 y 1"
> Crontab is:
> 5,15,25,35,45,55 8-19 * * 1-5 /usr/bin/ediexp
Any output from /usr/bin/ediexp should be getting to mail of the owner of the
cronjob - look there.
suspect that runcobol needs a full path to it. Or you need a PATH statement.