SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Humour @ M$'s expense
- To: Peter Abbott <abbotts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Humour @ M$'s expense
- From: Tony Green <tgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu May 3 11:19:02 2001
- Cc: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.17i
* This one time, at band camp, Peter Abbott said:
> Found this little gem. Just thought someone might be interested.
> FOOT-AND-MOUTH BELIEVED TO BE FIRST VIRUS UNABLE TO SPREAD
> MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
It was mildly amusing the first time it was posted.... it's just getting
GnuPG Key : 1024D/B5657C8B
Key fingerprint = 9ED8 59CC C161 B857 462E 51E6 7DFB 465B B565 7C8B
You mentioned your name as if I should recognize it, but beyond the
obvious facts that you are a bachelor, a solicitor, a freemason, and
an asthmatic, I know nothing whatever about you.
-- Sherlock Holmes, "The Norwood Builder"