Re: [SLUG] What does it mean?

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 12:50:00PM +1000, Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:
> The difference is SPEED. If you have a fast drive and fast MB and you
> use old type cables its the same as putting a Ferrari on bicycle wheels.

this is PCs and IDE we're talking about?!!
I think your analogy is a bit up the creek!
More like a "hyundai with body kit and shopping trolley rear spolier"
rather than "Ferrari" (and I won't mention the kid with the backwards
baseball cap driving it!!).
(if we were talking about Suns or Alphas then it's a different story!)

Dave.