Re: [SLUG] Debian T-shirts

Steve Kowalik was once rumoured to have said:
> On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 12:29:10AM +1000, Adam Bogacki uttered:
>> Jeff,
>> 	where does one obtain those black Debian T shirts you and Crossfire
>> were wearing at the SLUG meeting today (Fri 26th) ?
>>

> They got them (and where I got mine) from the Debian stand at the IT/Expo in
> Darling Harbour in 2000??

Both 2000 and 2001 - although the shirts we were selling in 2001 were
actually the leftover shirts from 2000.

> I'm so not sure, and the beer has fuzzed my memory.

Ja, well - lets not mention how much beer was drunk at this year's LBE
- I don't think any of the participants actually remember much.  I
know I could barely remember how I got home most of those nights.

C.
--
  Crossfire      | This email was brought to you