[SLUG] Installing RH6.2, or 7.0

Hi all,

I am having problems installing RH 6.2 or 7.0 on a new system that I have just bought
it's a PIII750 128 meg of RAM the manual that comes with the system board says it's
a 993AS-L/993AS/993AN, The board does not have built on sound card. It has AGP,
2 usb, ps2 keyboard and mouse ports.
The problem that I am having is that when I put in either RH6.2 or 7.0 install CD-ROM
all I get is L.
Also I have used a old harddrive with RH 7.1 installed on it and I still get the same thing
no LILO just L

has anyone come a cross this problem? What would be the possible problem that I am
facing?

Thanks

Kevin