RE: RE: [SLUG] Microsoft Screws Charities

QNX is amazing - a GUI OS + browser + text editor & more
on a floppy.
There are a few of these kinds of OS out there - GEOS is another that
doesn't need much in the way of hardware and is quite slick and
functional.

Graeme Robinson - Graenet consulting
www.graenet.com - internet solutions