[SLUG] martian headers

I've had a good read about this topic but would appreciate any feedback
regarding this message showing up in my logs. I understand it means that
there is some very odd traffic on my network and I'm having a bit of trouble
tracking why. I have changed the motherboard and network card recently but I
think it's more likely that something odd is on one of my workstations. I've
been doing a lot of packet sniffing but I'm missing something.

Can anyone give me some leads on how to track down what is causing this
message?

martian source 513525cb for 5f3525cb, dev eth0
ll header: ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 00 e8 3a 0c be 08 00

TIA

Darrell Burkey @ Home
Canberra, ACT