[SLUG] Speaking of Radio Shows ...

Apparently there was some item on ABC's News Radio this weekend about a
group called PCs For Kids; a group that fixes up old boxes for kids on
the wrong side of the digital divide. I didn't hear it, but I gather the
jist of the story is that M$ has effectively shut them down due to
licensing problems. Anyone heard of this situation and is there anything
we could do? Maybe the executive could try to find out about it and
organise a special install day or something like that?
Richard