RE: [SLUG] What does "Segmentation fault core dumped" mean

We actually have some core memory in a cupboard here that someone has kept
for the ferrite beads.

Gorgeous stuff really, I can just imagine a production line of little
Mexican ladies knitting away...

Guess a core dump isn't exactly thought of as throwing the storage medium
away!

Cheers,

Jill.

--
Jill Rowling, Snr Des. Eng. & Unix System Administrator
Eng. Systems Dept, Aristocrat Technologies Australia

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.