SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] What does "Segmentation fault core dumped" mean
- To: Jason Rennie <jwrennie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] What does "Segmentation fault core dumped" mean
- From: blinddog <blinddog@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Jul 19 21:17:02 2001
- Cc: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: blinddog@xxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thursday 19 July 2001 23:05, Jason Rennie wrote:
> It means you broke it.
> A segfault is usually casued in a program when it tries access data that
> it isn't allowed to.
> Did the ssh session stay up ?
> If yes, then i guess mysql segfaulted.
> Does it do it every time you try to do the input ?
Yep everytime, the session is still available, could it be the permissions on
the sql file which currently is 644 -rw-r--r--