SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] Optus cable URLs?
- To: Andrew Macks <andypoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] Optus cable URLs?
- From: luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu Jul 19 17:33:01 2001
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 19 Jul, Andrew Macks wrote:
> DHCP would write the appropriate domain suffix to /etc/resolv.conf, so you
> needn't worry. If you want to find out what node you are on, do an
> nslookup on your IP. BTW, it is carlnfd1 and belrs1, not carlnfs.
Okay. Then I'm puzzled again, since resolv.conf is being written via