SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] Optus cable URLs?
- To: Barry Park <bpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] Optus cable URLs?
- From: luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu Jul 19 15:25:02 2001
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 19 Jul, Barry Park wrote:
> You may want to add carlnfs.nsw.optushome.com.au to your resolv.conf. This
> lets your connection see the www link.
Thanks. Um, at the risk of sounding really stupid, how do I know
whether I should be using "carlnfs" or "belrs1" (someone else
mentioned, too), or whatever? I gather dhcp doesn't do this for you
automatically? (It did write my resolv.conf file.)