Re: [SLUG] Apache confusion

Hi.
You're doing name based vhosting, rather than ip based.
Accordingly, rather than have ips in the <VirtualHost>, have
names,
<VirtualHost sss.org.au>
ServerAlias www.sss.org.au

Any http1.1 client should now work properly.
-Thom, noting it's been bloody ages since he's done anything to
apache, and he may be talking bollocks.