[SLUG] Where are the Gnome 1.4 deb packages?

Hi all!

I've been looking around the Ximian, Gnom.org and the
mirror.aarnet/pub... sites but cannot find anywhere to download the
appropriate deb packages for Gnome 1.4.  I'm probably just looking for
them in the wrong directories.

I am trying to download them on a fast connection at work to burn so I
can install them from CD at home.

P.S. I have found the source files but would like to use the package
manager system.

*  Simon J.P. Wong      <SJPWong@xxxxxxxxxxx>  *
*  "Well begun is half done." - Aristotle      *