Re: [SLUG] Good mailing list manager

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 02:40:51AM +1000, Rodos (rodos@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Anyone recommend a good mailing list program for idiots. Running debian
> with Sendmail and want something I can create a list for people to
> subscribe to without it taking hours to setup.

Listar: http://www.listar.org/features.php!

Small, quick, highly configurable even with a web interface (using sripts)
and glues perfectly well into hypermail (html based archive).

jobst

--
Though the pen IS mightier than the sword, the sword is mightier at any given moment.

|            __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Technical Director|
|  _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L      |
|-(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|