SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Good mailing list manager
- To: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Good mailing list manager
- From: Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Jul 13 18:22:01 2001
- Organization: Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd
- Reply-to: jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 02:40:51AM +1000, Rodos (rodos@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Anyone recommend a good mailing list program for idiots. Running debian
> with Sendmail and want something I can create a list for people to
> subscribe to without it taking hours to setup.
Small, quick, highly configurable even with a web interface (using sripts)
and glues perfectly well into hypermail (html based archive).
Though the pen IS mightier than the sword, the sword is mightier at any given moment.
| __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Technical Director|
| _ _.--'-n_/ Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L |
|-(_)------(_)= +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|