Re: [SLUG] mkdir and $?

> <quote who="Greg Hosler">
> > which distro, and which eratta applied ?

You don't know what distro Jeff runs? Where have you been?

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 10:46:24PM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Shouldn't matter - I was doing something embarrassingly silly.

Wha? No plug?

grep -ci debian IN.slug
5562
grep -ci redhat IN.slug
431
grep -ci suse IN.slug
123

Oh hang on, its been plugged enough :)

Is it just me, or does debian appear in the headers quite a bit?
I stripped the headers out, and counted the number of times a distro
was mentioned, the first column is about 1 months worth a year
ago, the second is about 1 months worth 1 month ago, and the last
is about 1 months worth now.

057(23%) | 294(56%) | 314(67%) | debian
159(64%) | 206(39%) | 118(25%) | redhat
031(13%) | 027(05%) | 040(08%) | suse