Re: [SLUG] St George, internet banking and Linux.

Mike,

It works fine for me under netscpae in linux.

the "bouncy keyobard" looks like its not taking your PIN, ie stops after 1 keystroke, but actually takes it all.

The linux version of the app is the old version, under windows you get a new version that is alot more spunkier.

Give it a whirl.

Matta