[SLUG] NVdriver not auto loadin after kernel upgrade

Hello All,

I recently upgraded the stock Redhat 7.1 kernel to 2.4.3-12. While the kernel update went thru fine, NVdriver no longer loads on boot.

Just to be sure I remove the old kernel rpm (for NVdriver) for 7.1, downloaded the src.rpm, rebuilt it under the ne kernel and installed it. Yet it still will not auto load on boot. If i run /sbin/insmod NVdriver it load w/o problems from /lib/modules/2.4.3-12/*** etc etc.

In my modules.conf a have the following:
alias char-major-195 NVdriver

Am I missing something obvious?

Mehmet Ozdemir