SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] St George, internet banking and Linux.
- To: Mike Holland <myk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] St George, internet banking and Linux.
- From: Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Jul 2 22:56:02 2001
- Cc: Sydney Linux UG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.18i
On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 06:07:02PM +0800, Mike Holland uttered:
> Has anybody managed to access St.George internet banking from Linux?
> What version? Should I change the Java VM?
> I found a thread in teh archives, but it went off on a tangent
> (surprise :)
> St.George made me upgrade Netscape, and now I find a horrible Java
> applet, that doesnt work. the "bouncy keypad" wont take my PIN.
> The ANZ and Commonwealth work fine under Netscape without Java.
It works fine in NS 4.7. The "bouncy keypad" only accepts the first
number of your PIN and then beeps for the next three. Ignore the
beeps -- it actually takes in the PIN and works fine.
No success with Konqueror or Mozilla though :(
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>