Re: [SLUG] St George, internet banking and Linux.

Stephen Robert Norris wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 06:07:02PM +0800, Mike Holland wrote:
> >
> > Has anybody managed to access St.George internet banking from Linux?
> > What version? Should I change the Java VM?
> >   I found a thread in teh archives, but it went off on a tangent
> >  (surprise :)
...snip....

 > Mike Holland  <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> It certainly works with netscape 4.7x.

Umm, nope - it will no longer work with 4.72.
SWMBO had just gotten used to internet banking on 4.72 on linux when St
George started rejecting it. I'm trialling 4.76 and it is worse
(reliability wise).

SWMBO is so P'd off she has gone to phone banking (quicker).

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au