SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] St George, internet banking and Linux.
- To: Mike Holland <myk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] St George, internet banking and Linux.
- From: Stephen Robert Norris <srn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Jul 2 20:37:21 2001
- Cc: Sydney Linux UG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organisation: Farrow Norris Pty Ltd
- Reply-to: srn@xxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 06:07:02PM +0800, Mike Holland wrote:
> Has anybody managed to access St.George internet banking from Linux?
> What version? Should I change the Java VM?
> I found a thread in teh archives, but it went off on a tangent
> (surprise :)
> St.George made me upgrade Netscape, and now I find a horrible Java
> applet, that doesnt work. the "bouncy keypad" wont take my PIN.
> The ANZ and Commonwealth work fine under Netscape without Java.
> Mike Holland <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It certainly works with netscape 4.7x.
It certainly doesn't work with any version of galeon.
Stephen Norris srn@xxxxxxxxx
Farrow Norris Pty Ltd +61 417 243 239