[SLUG] Gnome 1.4 - Mozilla / Abiword bugs

Has anyone downloaded the new version of Gnome 1.4 (the new 1.4 not the old 1.4 released a while back). I thought the first release was pretty good, Mozilla not too slow (though slower than ye old Netscape 4.7x), and Abiword only crashed every now & then.

I got the latest release from the ximian site last night, and loaded it up.
Now Mozilla mail (the funky new bluey / grey look) crashes when you try to compose an outgoing email (or forward an existing message).

Also Abiword seems to be even less stable and they have removed the 'classic' gnome look as an option on startup.

Anyone having similar problems ?

Regards,

Andrew E.