Re: [SLUG] Dual Screen Problem

Peter Rundle wrote:

> Sluggers,
>
> How do I get gdm to display / work with a second physical screen?

No idea, but you start with defining the M screens & N adapters in
XF86Config.
Then I think it really depends on the apps ability to use M
screens/adapters.

> I've just got off my butt and finally installed X 4.0.2. Put the
> beta drivers for my G400 in and plugged in the second screen.

I suggest searching the Slug archive on G400 and multiple monitors - I
hear a bell ringing  and it isn't the cat prancing across the backyard
{:-).

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au