SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Firewall security audit report - advice. :)
- To: Umar Goldeli <umar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Firewall security audit report - advice. :)
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Feb 28 10:56:02 2001
- Cc: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>, chesty <chesty@xxxxxxxxxx>, SLUG Mailing list <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
OK, next question. What's the RTFM for this?
LANNet Computing Associates <http://lannetlinux.com>
"...well, it worked before _you_ touched it!" --me
"I trust just one person,
and there are times when I don't even trust myself"
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Umar Goldeli wrote:
> Again, you're assuming that they *initially* get root access. If you're in
> as user "squid" chrooted to /cache with only access to /cache/cache1 and
> /cache/cache2 which are mounted noexec and nosuid, what next?