[SLUG] Draft - Install Fest Announcement

For those who couldn't make the meeting, or thought I spoke too fast or
incoherently (or both) here are the details of the up-coming "Install
Fest":

When:
10:00am, Saturday, 10th of March, 2001.

Where:
Mona Vale Surf Life Saving Club
Sea Beach Rd, Mona Vale Beach.
(maps will be on the web site in a few days)

Facilities:
- 1x large hall
- 1x 1st floor room for talks
- 1x large outdoor deck
- BBQ facilities
- 1x large park for your better half and offspring (it's full if kids
play things).
- Staffed bar.
- Apparantly there's a beach too

What We Need:
- Help! (installers/lurkers etc)
- Talkers/topics
- Mirror machines - there's no 'net - *scary*.
- Tables/chairs etc
- Hubs/switches/cables etc
- Installees
- A TongMaster for the BBQ (taken but I need BBQ-ettes)

The Philosophy:
The idea behind the setting/facilities of this Install Fest was to make
this event as much a social occasion as it was an installation event .
To make a "day out" of it. The setting is idyllic and we have the
upstairs facilities until midnight (should we want to go that long).

--

Cheers,
      Craige.

Apt-get a clue. Apt-get Debian.