Re: [SLUG] Seg fault due to swap file

If the file was of immense size, then Rick would probably have
mentioned it. It's like a customer omitting the line
"and by the way, my monitor is on fire" when getting helpdesk
to try and troubleshoot why it doesn't work.

Besides, who in their right mind has 2G files they would class
as a "document".

Paul.