Re: [SLUG] Debian SPARC Installation Method

<quote who="Terry Collins">

> Something in between a HOWTO & a Dummies guide would be rather helpful,

I considered writing one, but there's really no point. It's all explained
elsewhere, so I'd be replicating work already done.

You only need one link: http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/#new-inst

> What errors did you find and how did you fix them?

All of them were flesh-ridden, and described in the log.

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

       "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets
                 dropped to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne