[SLUG] setting Sender in postfix

I'm using postfix and mutt.  I have my From address set to the
email.com domain but my machine's FQDN is spiral.localnet and
I have postfix setting the hostname to spiral and the domain
to homeip.net.  The problem is the Sender header gets set to
"davidf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", whereas I would rather it's my
email.com address, cos Sender is what seems to be used for
bounces and mail delivery problems - so I mostly miss out
on those.

Should it be set in postfix or mutt?  I can't find any useful
references in the doco of either of them, and just setting a
Sender header in mutt appears to be replaced by one generated
by postfix.

Dave.