Re: [SLUG] Control vs. Caps Lock

<quote who="Ken Yap">

> History is bunk.

I'd say, "This will go down in your personal record", but that would be
bunk. :)

> Then look how far the native ctrl key on the PC keyboard is from the a
> key. Look at the angle of twist your left hand has make with the native
> ctrl key.

I'd be willing to run with this, but... Pinky on ctrl, index finger over
keyboard -> That doesn't seem ergonomically evil. It's just like shift, only
a little lower.

> Some people even go further and map capslock to ctrl, i.e. no capslock
> left. I'm beginning to think that makes sense too.

YES, capslock is annoying. :)

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                    The Unix Way: Everything is a file.
                 The Linux Way: Everything is a filesystem.