[SLUG] Control vs. Caps Lock

So I made a comment about CTRL being in the wrong place in my email about
the Sparc stuff, and I got a few amusing comments about it.

I'll invoke history to prove my point: The shift lock (caps lock is smart,
shift lock just upped everything... What more do you expect from a lever?)
on typewriters was above the shift key. You clicked it in, and then hit
shift to disengage it.

Of course, it only feels unnatural to me because I'm a PC101 Intel weenie.

  [ Compiling 2.4.2 on this BEEFY Sparc is... taking a long time. ;) ]

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                           No clue is good clue.