[SLUG] Meeting - 23rd February, 2001

This is a reminder and some more details about tomorrow evening's SLUG
meeting.

Borland will be demonstrating Kylix, an implementation of Delphi, a
'rapid application development' tool for Linux.

6:30 - 7:15  Question & Answer, Linux News and Discussion

7:15 - 7:30  Jason Rennie
             Review of Connectiva Linux

7:30 - 8:30  Malcolm Groves, Borland
             Rapid Application Development with Kylix

8:30 - 8:45  Break

8:45 - 9:15  Conrad Parker
             Review of LinuxWorld NY and OSDEM
             Demo of libekepoint and ekemagic presentation tools

As usual, the location is UTS Broadway. More details are contained in
Jeff's recent post, appended below.

Conrad.

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx> -----