Re: Konqueror/Mozilla (was Re: [SLUG] Email Programs)

This one time, at band camp, Ian Tester said:
>When will the Debian package be updated?

Don't know, but this method worked for me (a bit messy, but it worked):

point old browser at
http://archives.progeny.com
follow the links to the mozilla debs
dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/web/  iirc
get mozilla-whatever.deb and browser-common-*.deb
go up, and into the libs directory
get libnspr-blah.deb

become root,  dpkg -i *.deb that you've just downloaded

It's more stable than any other browser i've played with in a while,
even if it is a big fat memory whore.  Low centre of gravity, I guess.

--
jamesw

jamesw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx