Re: duplicate mail Re: [SLUG] Is Linus killing Linux?

This one time, at band camp, Dave Fitch said:
>no, what happens for me is: the one from slug goes to my slug
>mailbox, ones sent directly to me go to my inbox.  There's no
>duplicates and no lost email.  The only hassle is you get some
>slug email in your inbox - but only ones sent directly to you
>(which makes sense).

What do you mean "no"?  That's almost exactly the same setup as mine,
the only difference is I don't try to remove duplicates in procmail, I
try to prevent them by setting my reply-to header as the slug address
for slug mail.  see previous mail for an example.

--
      "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to using
(o_ ' Windows NT for mission-critical applications."