SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] BPay/St.George with Linux/Netscape 4.75
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] BPay/St.George with Linux/Netscape 4.75
- From: Grahame Kelly <grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Feb 21 03:34:02 2001
- Organization: Wild Possum
- Reply-to: grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can anyone using Netscape 4.75 at St.George Bank help me out
a little. My problem, is when I try to BPAY an amount to a vendor - after
filling out all the details and depressing the "next arrow", the browser
aborts (every time) i.e. completely kills itself and I have to restart another
Netscape session (on SuSE 6.4/KDE).
So can you let me know the Nescape version you successfully use to
BPAY via St.George, or offer anything that may help me overcome this problem.