SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] That somewhat theoretical problem.
- To: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] That somewhat theoretical problem.
- From: Ken Yap <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Feb 20 09:43:01 2001
- Reply-to: ken@xxxxxxxxxx (Ken Yap)
|On the other hand, I think I have encountered one of Schneider's rare
|instances where you *have* to use a GOTO; if I'm right then it's
|not all *that* rare.
All programs with GOTOs can be converted to equivalent programs without
GOTOs if you are allowed to use extra state flags.