Re: [SLUG] ipfwadm

> I've been trying to get my head around some old rulesets for ipfwadm as I
> want to add the feature of forwarding everything sent to say 8088 on my
> firewall to a particular machine inside my network 192.168.0.2

you want "port forwarding" not "forwarding" *

you'll need ipmasqadm (google search for it)

and then use the portfw feature of it...

later
marty

*
port forwarding = pass packets for IP:PORT to DIFFERENT_IP:RANDOM_PORT
forwarding = pass packets for IP:PORT thru to that machine

"I can't buy what I want because it's free. Can't be what they want
because I'm me." - Corduroy, Pearl Jam