SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Moncrieff terminals
- To: Andrew Francis <locust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Moncrieff terminals
- From: Mike Holland <myk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Feb 16 19:29:01 2001
- Cc: Sydney Linux UG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
if you just walk up to one, it should be easy to find the settings menu,
looking at keyboard. One of the settings will be emulation. I expect
you will find Wyse, VT100, ANSI and others listed. No need for a manual.
What model anyway?
Mike Holland <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It is always the best policy to tell the truth, unless, of course,
you are an exceptionally good liar. -- Jerome K. Jerome