Re: [SLUG] Microsoft Executive Says Linux Threatens Innovation

 (*) I'm an American, I believe in the American Way. I worry if the government
     encourages open source, and I don't think we've done enough education of
     policy makers to understand the threat.

Sounds like cold-war propaganda. Lol. MS are really peeing their pants
at the moment. Its quite obvious that Linux is rocking their boat.

It does sound a lot like cold war propaganda, but cold war propaganda is
among the most successful that has ever been. I think Australian's find
that "American Way" stuff really wierd sounding, but I bet it sounds
quite patriotic and honourable to many Americans.

Americans are generally alot more patriotic that Australians. Which is a
little od when you first come across it. Im not going to get into the whole 'australian' attitude thing.

Dean