OT Windows/Ventura was Re: [SLUG] "Anna Kournikova" email worm - disinfection

Jon Biddell wrote:
> Where M$ fscked up is when they released Windows 3.0 - originally, Windows
> was a run-time environment for Ventura (I think - may have been PageMaker).

Is that true? I had Windows 1.0 at home (still have the disks) and also
had Desqview which was far superior. I thought Windows 1.0 was written
by M$ and not a purchased aquisition.
Lets not make this a long thread as its a bit OT.

Mike
Michael Lake
University of Technology, Sydney
Email: mailto:Mike.Lake@xxxxxxxxxx Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02 9514 1628
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything technical.