SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Unix Giga-Party
- To: Some Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Unix Giga-Party
- From: James Wilkinson <jamesw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Feb 15 15:33:01 2001
- Reply-to: James Wilkinson <jamesw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.12i
This one time, at band camp, Craige McWhirter said:
>I think you all have your priorities wrong. You should be looking up
>excuses (like you need one) to party tonight, tomorrow, day after
>tomorrow etc etc ad infinitum (spelling correctors will be persecuted)
>not in 9mths, X years etc..
Ok, party in #slug at date -d "1970/01/01 utc + 982213200 sec".
"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to using
(o_ ' Windows NT for mission-critical applications."
//\ -- What Yoda *meant* to say, Devin L. Ganger, scary.devil.monastery