SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] antivirus solution????
- To: Alister Waller <alister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] antivirus solution????
- From: Colin Humphreys <ch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Feb 14 09:37:01 2001
- Cc: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
If you are looking for something to kill things like these vbs
Developed in house at my last place of employment in a few hours to
protect agains the love bug... It just quotes the offending message, so
the mime decoding doesn't work automatically.
Don't know about a more general antivirus checker...
Alister Waller wrote:
> In light of the current situation could anyone suggest software/a way of
> scanning emails as they come in or go out of a linux email gateway. Its just
> running sendmail.
> Alister Waller (B. Comp)
> Technical Consultant - Roadtech Systems Ltd
> Phone: 02 98073516 Fax: 02 98085294
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> More Info: http://slug.org.au/lists/listinfo/slug