Re: [SLUG] Tekram SCSI Cards

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Collins" <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jason Rennie" <jwrennie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Tekram SCSI Cards

> Jason Rennie wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Somebody recommended the Tekram SCSI Cards to me for use with linux (for
> > scanner).
> >
> > Now i have a small problem. Apart from the computer markets, does
anybody
> > know where I can pick on up ?
>
> Yes, Me.
> >
> > Assuming the price is reasonable, I was hoping ot have the scanner
running
> > before the end of the weekend as it is needed.
>
> If you want to buy a new card from a legitimate Australian business,
> complete with invoice containing ABN (which is the only type good for
> getting your GST back and not having to pay it a second time), then fax
> me an order on letterhead.
>
> 1 Tekram DC315U @ $60 (includes GST). I have two in stock.
> 1 Courier Delvery  @$10
>
> If I call my courier today, then you should have it tommorrow.

I think its illigal to not provide a ABN etc isn't it?  If your in
retail/service etc and doing more then $10,000 a year in sales, you are
required to be registed and so forth?

Im not accountant or anything, just goin on what ive been told.

(And yes, we have ABN's and stuff too)

Regards, Alan Lee
Ecom Computers