Re: [SLUG] Why do all mail servers suck? (Maildir + POP3)

Rev Simon Rumble was once rumoured to have said:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 12:26:22AM +1100, Jeff Waugh uttered:
>
> > I'm looking for other avenues before using qmail-pop3d, as I'm not fond of
> > the license, and for various reasons I'd prefer something supported by my
> > distribution.
>
> What you mean there's a way of doing things that isn't the Bernstein
> Way?  Wash your mouth out with soap son! 8)

Please do NOT get me started on djb's MTA stupidity again.  I've
already publically voiced my objections to qmail on this list.

Sendmail might no be the answer for most people, but qmail is hardly
the answer for anybody when we have exim, postfix and zmailer out
there too, all of which [to the best of my knowledge] behave far
better than qmail.

C.
--
  Crossfire      | This email was brought to you