SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: "Linux doesn't work" was Re: [SLUG] SuSE Lays Off (Most) U.S. Staff
- To: DaZZa <dazza@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: "Linux doesn't work" was Re: [SLUG] SuSE Lays Off (Most) U.S. Staff
- From: Raoul Golan <raoul.golan@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Feb 9 15:44:01 2001
- Cc: Slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0807 (Gnus v5.8.7) Emacs/20.7
DaZZa <dazza@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On 9 Feb 2001, Raoul Golan wrote:
> > I assume everyone's read this by now?
> > http://www.it.fairfax.com.au/breaking/20010208/A20552-2001Feb8.html
> > Talk about twisting the meaning - I would have hoped better
> > standards from fairfax.
> Why would you expect better from Fairfax? They are, after all, journalists
> at large, the same as most of the others are.
> The large part is as in "largely without a clue".
It's one thing to be clueless and to misreport something. This story
goes beyond that, and appears to be designed to be misleading.