SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] New Debian Convert
- To: Craige McWhirter <craigem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] New Debian Convert
- From: Marty <marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Feb 8 12:59:02 2001
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organisation: Australian Creative Computing Pty. Ltd.
- Reply-to: marty@xxxxxxxxxx
> Can't really answer that. I've never found out what the "Simple" install
> does and haven't used it (so I'm well in the dark there) but your
> assumption sounds right to me. Anyone actually have the answer?
from memory there was an option to see "Task Info" for whatever you had
highlighted... so it sounds right...
> > anyway, if and when i get my hands on progeny i will give it a spin
> > and post a review of that as well...
> Can we hold you to that?